You’ve probably heard many times that Omega-3 fatty acids are good for health, but did you know that Omega-3 is also a wonder drug for the skin?
The fatty acids not only keep your skin soft, hydrated and smooth, but also strengthen the cells’ membranes. This counteracts the process of skin aging.
In addition, the omega-3 helps fight inflammation. So it can also be super helpful for skin problems such as acne, eczema and rosacea.
Unfortunately, we cannot make Omega fatty acids ourselves.
Skin District works with the purest fish oil on the market: Eqology.
We set high standards for supplements and especially when it comes to fish fatty acids (increasingly polluted seas/fish, overfished seas).
Eqology’s omega3 fish oil therefore meets the following criteria:
- It is a liquid supplement (easily absorbed by the body)
- It is a high-dose fish oil
- It is sustainable (MSC and CoC-certified) >, extracted from the trimmings of fish fillets, so no additional (or unnecessary) fish have to be caught
- The fish oil contains omega3 from cod fished from the coldest seas of the world (Norway)
- Lowest totox value (<4) > super fresh oil!
- Suitable for children
- Suitable for
- Soft taste
- No burps (dirty)
- 100% natural
- Contains specially selected olive oil high in polyphenols (antioxidants!)
Eqology stands for quality and is only available through therapists and other health professionals. If you would like more information and may also like to take advantage of this fish oil, enter your information here!